Caribbean Beach Tanning Salon is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all or our staff and customers. We want to thank you for your support at this time! We at Caribbean Beach Tanning Salon feel it’s important to support the public health and safety initiatives. As the Coronavirus crisis continues to evolve, we are taking actions every day to ensure that our wonderful customers and valued staff’s safety is a top priority during this time.
To adhere to the social distancing recommendations, we’ve created a list of measures we will be taking to implement at the salon.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others
- No more than 10 customers in our facility at one time. If we are serving the 10 customer max, we will allow you to check in at the desk, return to your car and we will call you when your room is ready.
- We ask that you stay in your room until the hallway is clear to walk to maintain social distancing.
- We always use hospital grade sanitizers on all beds and surfaces in the rooms after each use.
- Our staff will be required to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the restroom, before and after eating, after coughing or sneezing.
- We will supply hand sanitizer for all customers and staff to use as needed.